COVID-19 vaccinations are available from your trusted community pharmacy. ClearSpring Pharmacy is working collaboratively with the federal government to bring you the COVID vaccine to you as quickly as possible. Please view the proposed order of administration below, keeping in mind that the timeline is subject to change based on supply chain. Prioritization of administration is subject to change based on data, science, availability.
CONTACT-FREE VACCINATION INTAKE & SCHEDULING
To help minimize how long you’ll need to be in the pharmacy, begin by telling us about yourself and your primary care physician prior to your appointment for any of the following services:
- COVID testing
- Flu vaccinations
- COVID vaccinations
- Travel vaccinations
- Other testing, i.e. Strep, Flu, etc.
- Counseling for diabetes, smoking cessation, birth control, etc.
To move forward with scheduling an appointment, please select the location of your choice. You will then need to schedule your appointment and complete the intake form.
CLEARSPRING'S PHARMACY COVID STATEMENT
HOW WE’RE KEEPING PATIENTS SAFE DURING THE COVID-19 RECOVERY
In-Person Appointments and Procedures
For some of our patients, safety means picking-up your prescriptions curbside, for others delivery. For patients who come into our pharmacies, our commitment is to serve you quickly as possible. Our commitment to you is to provide the care and products that you need, when you need it, as safely and conveniently as possible.
Masks and Hand Sanitizer:
- Masks for Staff: All staff wear masks.
- Masks for Patients and Visitors: All patients and anyone with them will be asked to wear a mask or cloth face covering while in our pharmacies. You may bring your own, or if you don’t have one, face masks will be offered to you.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is available at the pharmacy entrance. Everyone is asked to sanitize their hands when they enter the pharmacy.
- Screening for COVID-19 Symptoms: We ask that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, you arrange for either curbside pick-up or home delivery.
- Common Areas: are cleaned often with special attention to frequently touched surfaces including doorhandles, point of sale, etc.
- Floor Markings: We have made special floor markings to support social distancing. You may see markers on the floors to show where people should stand for check-out.
EVERY DECISION GUIDED BY EXPERTS
You can be confident that you will receive safe, high-quality, care from the team at our pharmacies.
A noted our safety precautions are guided by experts in the field of infectious diseases, infection prevention and public health.
These experts monitor the latest recommendations from state and national organizations, including the Colorado Department of Health and Human Services, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and adapt our processes to meet best practices that limit exposure and prevent the spread of disease.
Every member of our team is committed to keeping our patients, staff and community safe.