ClearSpring mobileRx app allows you to refill prescriptions on your mobile device at your convenience. You can refill multiple prescriptions by:
- Entering your prescription numbers
- Scanning the barcode on the prescription bottles
- Or using your Patient Profile.
- Download the ClearSpring mobileRx app.
- Select your preffered ClearSpring Pharmacy Location Tap Find Pharmacy, and enter the pharmacy name or the zip code and the radius distance.
- The home screen displays your options. To refill your prescription, choose Express Refills. You may also check store hours & directs, as well as review store policies.
- Choose Express Refills to enter your prescription numbers.
- Express Prescription Refills screen allows you to enter up to 6 prescriptions at a time to be refilled.
- You can also click on the camera icon to use your phone’s camera to scan the barcode on your current prescription label. This will automatically add the scanned prescription to the refill list.
- Once the list is filled out, tap the Refill Button and your prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy. To request more than 6 refills, repeat the process.
- Set up your profile, tap Login on the home screen. Tap Sign Up.
- Fill out the registration form, answer the verification questions, and create a username and password.
- Verify your name, birth date and phone number are current with what your pharmacy has on file.
- Then, tap Login. This option displays your available refills. Check the box to the left of the name of the prescriptions you would like to refill. Then, tap Submit Refills.