Compounding is the science of customizing medications to meet an individual’s needs.
We prepare medications with the best strength and dosage form to meet specific health requirements.
Why Compound Your Medications?
Patients have certain advantages when using compounding pharmacies:
- Discontinued Medication: Some products are no longer commercially available. Similar medications can be produced by compounding pharmacies.
- Choice of Flavor: Adding flavor to certain medications can make them easier to take for children (cherry, grape, etc.) and pets (fish, chicken, etc.)
- Customize Ingredients: This benefits people with allergies or sensitivities to ingredients found in traditional medications.
- Custom Dosage Sizes: Great for patients who need doses that are not commercially available.
- Custom Forms: Patients who struggle swallowing pills may prefer dissolvable troches, liquid suspensions, or other forms.
Our specially trained compounding pharmacists and technicians offer unique formulations for a variety of specialties, including:
We take pride in our compounding services. Contact one of our locations and speak to our compounding pharmacist for any services not listed on this page.
More often than not, we are able to help!